Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowed In...

I am SO over winter. There is nothing that I would like better right now than for it to be warm and sunny... Id even take warm and rainy!
I went to DC this weekend to see Holly and Char. We were supposed to go to a concert on Friday night and ice skating on Saturday but Friday was just too cold and Saturday was too cold and too snowy. So we stayed in, made drinks, played video games and just relaxed... it was nice just to be with everyone.

Danny came over on Saturday.. I hadnt seen him in a week so it was good to be back with him again. However, I already miss him again. We played lots of Mario, took the dogs out in the snow, and then went out to dinner.

Overall, it was a fun weekend and nice to get out of Fredericksburg for a while... Im supposed to have my GREs tomorrow, but who knows with this weather. I really just want to get them over with, and hopefully do much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment