Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cheeseburger in Paradise!

I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57, and french fried potatoes...
Yay Jimmy Buffet! A little island music, tiki bar, and drinks with umbrellas was the perfect place to go on a sunny but still cold first day of March. Cheeseburger in Paradise scored an 8- but the drinks were a ten. I got a margarita... which came with a shot of tequila and the cutest umbrella and sunglasses.  It was wonderful! Danny had a pomegranate mojito- channeling Michael Westin anyone?



Next up- food! I had a side of french fried potatoes and chips and queso. Mainly I dipped my fries into the queso and it was yummmmmy. Danny had to help me out- it was a big serving. Danny had a turkey and avocado wrap with a side of bean soup- it was gone in a heartbeat, so I guess it was good! Overall, a successful trip to a yummy restaurant.   

Not too much else going on... Just trying to figure out things with school and stuff. Sarah did apologize and admit that she was wrong... so its nice to be talking to her again. She is still talking to Justin and really likes him and Molly is still talking to Billy. To many Marines! They were supposed to visit and now they cant... I told them to get used to it! Lol. My Marine is still wonderful- I cant believe that Im going to have known him for a year here soon! Were going to go to a nice dinner and wear what we wore when we met each other- were so cute lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment