Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LJS, Noodles & Co, & O'Charleys

The past few days we have been busy eating...

Long John Silver / A&W Rootbeet
.ew. Thats all I really have to say. I had popcorn shrimp with french fries and Danny had Tilapia with some sort of vegetable mixture.
Not even my fries were good. The popcorn shrimp was ok... nice and crunchy, but had a odd flavor. We shared a basket of hush puppies (Dan had never had them) and they were gross. They had a faint taste of seafood and grossness. Not a good first hushpuppy experience.
Danny said that his tasted like a frozed meal... just ew.

Maggie Moo's was next on the list, but after further investigation, it has gone out of business.

Noodles & Company
I like pasta, so I like this place. We went there once before and I had mac and cheese (pretty good) but today I just had buttered noodles. They had a good flavor and good parmesean cheese without feeling like they were overdoused by butter.

Danny had a salad with chicken that he thought was really good. I also really like their Rosa sauce.

O'Charley's
I had been here before but it was a long time ago.... we started off with drinks. I had a margarita (only $3.99- good deal!) and Danny had some kind of flavored mojito. Pretty good.
Then we shared some Overloaded Baked Potato Soup which was a littly spicy for me, but still good. I ordered the appetizer chicken fingers and Danny the tilapia. My chicken fingers were really crunchy so I liked them a lot. There were a ton of them on the appetizer portion- I couldnt finish it. Dan's tilapia was much better than at LJS and his brocoli and salad were pretty tasty as well.

Next up: Olive Garden, Outback, then Mexican!

No comments:

Post a Comment