Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back to Class

After a two day break... I am back to classes. We had a nice fourth of July weekend, though. I got to see the family and watch the DC fireworks from Holly's building. It was very nice. However, I am getting tired of driving somewhere every weekend. However, Ill be back to DC this weekend for a Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum concert- I guess that is worth it!


My two new classes seem like they will be a lot of work. Educational Psychology is a lot to remember (and apparently has REALLY hard multiple choice questions) and Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment will be challenging. We have a test every week for both, so it is going to be a lot of studying on top of a lot of reading... but as always, Ill manage.


I feel like I havent seen Danny in FOREVER. I may get to see him this weekend for a few hours, but I miss him! One day we will both have a little bit of time off together... just not so sure when that day is going to be! Im done with this semester on August 6th and were supposed to be going to a wedding that weekend, so that could be fun!


On another note, I cut all my hair off. Im not so sure that I like it, or know what to do with it, or make it look good... but I suppose it will go. I did get to donate it to a Locks of Love type organization, so that makes me feel better about not liking it. It will grow.


Life is pretty uneventful.. back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment