Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Over it

Yesterday, I decided I was done with these summer grad courses. Unfortunately, I have a little over a week left. I think I can I think I can... Pretty much everyone else in the cohort is feeling the same way. Between readings, readings being changed, crazy quizzes, classes where we don't learn what will be on the quizzes, and 2 tests every week, we are all... tired. And reminding ourselves that it will be worth it in the end. We will make it.

Luckily, at the end of next week, I get to go to a wedding with Dan and then he shall visit. Even though I have to work a lot, it will be a fun few weeks to not think before the craziness begins again. Work has, however, been nuts lately. I almost answered the phone "Financial Aid" the other day when Dan called... oh boy. Hopefully, it will calm down however. 

The weekend after the wedding, I finally get to see my friends as well! Were all meeting up at Molly's beach house for a weekend! I havent seen everyone since the beginning of the summer, and while I have friends here, we are generally studying- not too exciting. It will be good to catch up and enjoy each others company. 

I just have to make it through a week and a half. I think I can I think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment