Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stitch Count: 12

Yesterday I went to the dermatologist for my first round of taking 2 of the other moles off. Each of the places have 3 stitches so Im up to 12! How high will it go? It wasnt too painful- just annoying to sleep. They also decided to take pictures of all of them- so they circled them all with the dreaded purple marker that does not come off, and then told me I cant shower for 2 days. Great. I have even tried nail polish remover, and Im still faintly covered in purple marker.


This weekend was yet another bad one for Virginia Tech. We lost to JMU. Nothing else to say there.. I went to the home opener for W&M- we played VMI and won 45-0. Woo Hoo. It was fun to hang out with some of my School of Ed friends outside of school, and not in a study group. I also go a lot of homework done... 


Next weekend is Trisha's wedding, so I am excited to see Danny (in his blues!), Mom and Dad, Lilly, and Holly. I also get to meet David, so that will be exciting! Friday we are getting cheap Mexican at the best place ever and Saturday is the wedding. Because its in Winchester, I am going to try to see Katie- I have not seen her in far too long- since Apple Blossom! Hopefully it will be a good weekend. Now, to get through my week of classes and hw. Ready, Go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment