Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Ouch...

My surgery was moved to yesterday, and luckily it went well. The doctor was able to get the wound closed and said that it looked good. He used a long lasting numbing solution and said that it would last about 3-4 hours, but for some, longer. Well, for me, it lasted all night! I went to class after and Dad and I went out to dinner. I felt perfectly fine. I starting taking the Vicodin, which havent been making me sick!, just to be on the safe side. However, when I woke up this morning- ouch! It is definitely throbbing now- not a fan! 


Im just glad everything went well. Now Im going to try to keep it elevated, keep on top of my pain meds, and sleep. The Vicodin knocks me out. Danny will be here later today and is bringing movies and games and his strong arms to help me get around. Luckily, he'll will be here for like 5 days, so that will be fun. : ) Hopefully, if I try to stay off of it, it will get better faster. I also have plenty of homework to work on if I dont fall asleep!


Monday night is the first VT game of the season, so I am very excited for that! Hopefully, I will feel up to going out and watching it somewhere. Way better than my tiny tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment