Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

{M+D} My First Wedding Purchase + Your Opionion...

I have been meaning to go to IKEA for about 3 weeks now, but with the craziness of life, just got there yesterday. Besides falling in love with furniture and buying exciting things like a trashcan and food storage containers, I also made my first wedding purchase!! Yay!


Anybody know where this picture was taken?
While this photo makes it look like I am going to be a mad scientist on my wedding day, I am not. I bought 20 of the vases and the other mystery item for another project. However, today we will focus on the vases. I saw them online and thought they would be great bud vases to use either down the aisle or on some of the tables. I thought I would buy a few. I bought 20. I want more- they are so so so so perfect and cute, and if you clicked on that link you will know that I spent BIG bucks on them. Yup, 79 cents a vase- score!

I attempted to take a good picture of them, alas, I think I failed. BUT, here is my question for you- keep them clear or paint them a glossy white? (There is a poll on the top right of the blog!) And to help your answer, here is some inspiration for both:
White vases











Clear Glass








I would love your opinion- the poll is on the top right of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment