Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

{M+D} Reception

Life has been so crazy, I have hardly had time to think about the wedding! Ok, that is a total lie, but I haven't had as much time to write about it. So when last we left our wedding posts, we had just finished cocktail hour. Next up, reception!


I want our reception to be FUN. I want people to have things to do, things to eat, music to dance to, and pictures to take! So, this post is just going to be an overview, and I will try to do more specific aspects soon!


In the decision making zone: I think I have bridesmaids dresses and I know I have invitations/save the dates! Yay! As soon as I get into the swing of things with school I will start on the DIY process. If you know me, you know I can't procrastinate, so I will have things ready way in advance!


So without further ado... the reception:












What do you think makes a good reception?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment