Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Well this sounds like fun...

Who's ready for stitches? Hopefully me, because Im going to have them in some form from tomorrow until the middle of October.
I went to the dermatologist on Friday and she is worried about a total of 8 spots, but my toe the most. She got me in with a plastic surgeon ASAP (aka tomorrow morning.) So he is taking off the one on my toe and then Thursday I am having two others taken off. Then every ten days I will go back and they will take out my stitches and cut me open again. Doesnt this sound like fun?

I am hoping that it is just an annoyance... I know that I need them taken off, I am just thinking positive thoughts that they wont take off my whole toe, Ill be able to walk, and all of them come back benign. I am quite busy, but really my health is the most important. So as long as they are ok... Ill just deal with it.

On Friday I also found out where I will be teaching- yeah! The school is York High School, and my cooperating teacher teaches 2 sections of Latin I, and Latin II- IV. I think that I am really going to like it. It is a bit far away (about 20 minutes) and school starts at 7:20, so that is going to be quite an early start. The students get out at 1:47- so early! I am excited to meet my teacher and my students and maybe even go to a football game! High school is such an exciting time! I will have a secondary placement in a middle school, so I will get to spend time in both and figure out where I want to be.

For now I am off to enjoy my last stitch free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment