Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mini Movie Review & Other News

Dan and I saw Life As We Know It the other day- so cute! It was less predictable than I thought and all of the characters are so lovable you dont know who you want them to end up with! The beginning was a bit sad but overall it was a wonderful, cute movie!

In other news:
-Stitch count: My final stitch count was 28... until I showed her other moles that I was worried about. So now I have three more to take off. I was excited to be done, but of course it is better to have them all off. 

-Danny: 
Dan found out yesterday that he is going to South Korea and India on Monday! Jealous! Im so used to him not going anywhere that it is weird! We have to figure out time zones and calling plans. Im sure he will have a wonderful time, however.
Cutie : )
Fall:
It is attempting to be Fall here. However, it has been in the 80's all week. Very odd to see the leaves changing and be wearing short sleeves. Next week is November! This weekend is Halloween and were off to celebrate with VT friends! Molly, Megan, Sierra, Hunter- oh my! It should be a good time.

1 comment:

  1. skype is great and free if you can plan the timing of the calls.

    ReplyDelete