Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

{M+D} Groom styling

Ok, so we have the venue, you've seen the overall feel I am going for, and the way that I want to look on the day. Next up, the groom! This, in some ways was a little difficult, in others, so easy. Dan, as usual, knew what he wanted. He was wearing a tux. Think black, think James Bond. Done. Well... with all of the soft colors of the wedding and the more relaxed feel, we (okay, I) thought the tux may be too stuffy. But, he is the groom, and this is important to him, so what to do, what to do. Compromise, of course. So, here is the groom (and all the guys!) inspiration:










The compromise, you ask? Grey tuxes! They are softer, but still elegant and beautiful, and still a tux. Hopefully, we will be able to find some beautiful ones. And, of course, fun accessories: a beautiful tie, or maybe all different ties, and fun socks! I LOVE fun socks and Dan and I went knee sock bowling on one of our first dates!


Another knee sock bowling date
So, I think with beautiful grey tuxes and fun accessories the guys will look awesome and ready to dance the night away!

No comments:

Post a Comment