Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

{M+D} Registry Must Haves

Tonight, truly is the end of an era. I will go see Harry Potter, the 7th film part II, with my sister (chances are, we saw the first movie together, so it is kind of fitting). I remember my first time seeing the books, I was in Downtown Winchester at The Winchester Book Gallery and they looked so cool. And I wanted them so bad. Mom bought me the first one and I loved it and couldn't wait for the rest. I was 11 and in elementary school. Now I am 23, and getting married. Time goes by way too fast!


But on a wedding related note, Dan and I have been setting up our registries. I know, I know this does not need to be done so soon, but with Danny so far away it was one thing that he could really help with. Nowadays, many couples have lived together or are older when they get married, thus they have a lot of the stuff that they need for their home. Dan and I have pretty much lived in college & military housing, so we need everything. It is really fun to think that everyone we love will help us turn our first house into our home, and all of those things will be with us for a long time! I can't wait- to have Dan back and to set up our first house!


So, my question to you is what do I need on my registry? Sure, I have all the basics (dishes, towels, bedding, et cetera) , but what is that one thing in your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, or anywhere that you just couldn't live without?

4 comments:

  1. Dyson vacuum and kitchen aid mixer. However, we did not register for either of these products. We felt bad bc they are expensive. My helpful advice to you is not to have so many feelings!!!PS... How awesome is online registering?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely on the list. I do feel bad because they are expensive, but hopefully people will go in together!
    Online registering is wonderful- and I went to the actual stores this weekend, so it was fun to see it in person too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good set of pots and pans....and I second the Kitchen Aid Mixer. Gotta have that. Also a good set of steak knives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would die with out tupperware and my crockpot.. mostly my crock pot. it has a little baby crock pot with it thats perfect for cheese.. or chocolate. whats not to love!?

    ReplyDelete